1. Barbara Braden, PhD, RN, FAAN. Costs of Pressure Ulcer Prevention, Is it really cheaper than treatment? National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel.
2. Junkin J and Joan Lerner Selekof. Prevalence of Incontinence and Associated Skin Injury in the Acute Care Inpatient. J WOCN 2007; 34(3): 260-269.
3. Leung, Felix W. MD and John F. Schnelle, PhD, Urinary and Fecal Incontinence in Nursing Home Residents, Gastroenterology Clinic North America , Sept 2008, p697–x.
4. Gray, Mikel, Professor and Nurse Practitioner University of Virginia Department of Urology. Incontinence Associated Dermatitis. 10/02/12.
5. National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Clinical Practice Guideline. Emily Haesler (Ed.). Cambridge Media: Perth Australia; 2014.