Sterile, powder-free, natural rubber latex surgical glove that is a softer, more supple gloving solution than standard natural rubber latex gloves.
Typically 30% softer than Biogel® Surgeon, therefore more conforming to individual’s hands than most latex gloves on the market today; yet they retain all the strength and elasticity you’ve come to expect from natural rubber latex.
Biogel® Eclipse® is a latex glove that can raise the level of gloving comfort with improved fit and feel.
Recommended for all surgeries depending on personal preference but recommended especially for neurosurgical, plastics and cardiac.
Click here to view the Biogel® Eclipse® Datasheet
- Unique Biogel® coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss1
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Minimizes risk of allergic reactions to aerosolized natural rubber latex proteins
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence2
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.653
- Typically contains 50μg or less of water-extractable proteins4
- Improved efficiency as less gloves are wasted5