Sterile, powder-free, synthetic, polychloroprene surgical glove that reduce the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitization because they are made from a synthetic elastomer.
If chemical sensitivities to accelerators or natural rubber latex allergies are a concern, for patients or clinicians, this glove made of polychloroprene is the answer.
Biogel® NeoDerm® is manufactured without the chemicals commonly known as accelerators (thiurams mercaptobenzothiazole, diphenylthiourea, diphenyl guanidine, dithiocarbamates),
Recommended for use in all general surgeries or surgeries where latex allergies are a concern for patients or clinicians.
Click here to view the Biogel® NeoDerm® Datasheet
- Unique Biogel® coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss1
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence2
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.653
- Improved efficiency as less gloves are wasted4