Sterile, powder-free, synthetic, polyisoprene surgical glove that reduces the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitization because it is made from a synthetic elastomer. Formulated for improved sensitivity and grip.
The gloves provide levels of fit, feel and comfort comparable to natural rubber latex because synthetic polyisoprene shares a similar molecular structure to natural rubber latex.
Typically 15% thinner than Biogel® PI, it has a specially treated surface for improved sensitivity with extra grip and control.
Recommended for ENT, neurosurgical, gynecological and general surgical procedures or surgeries where latex allergies are a concern for patients or clinicians.
Click here to view the Biogel® PI UltraTouch® G Datasheet
- Unique Biogel® coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss1
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence2
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.653
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives
- Improved efficiency as less gloves are wasted4