Sterile, powder-free, synthetic, polyisoprene surgical glove that reduces the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitisation because it is made from a synthetic elastomer.
The gloves provide levels of fit, feel and comfort comparable to natural rubber latex because synthetic polyisoprene shares a similar molecular structure to natural rubber latex.
The gloves have a specially treated surface for extra grip and control.
Recommended for ENT, neurosurgical, gynecological and general surgical procedures or surgeries where latex allergies are a concern.
Click here to view the Biogel® PI UltraTouch® M Datasheet
- Unique Biogel® coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss1
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence2
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.653
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Low dermatitis potential
- Improved efficiency as less gloves are wasted4