Sterile, powder-free, synthetic, polyisoprene surgical glove that reduces the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitization because it is made from a synthetic elastomer.
The gloves provide levels of fit, feeland comfort comparable to natural rubber latex because synthetic polyisoprene shares similar molecular structure to natural rubber latex.
Typically 15% thinner than Biogel® PI, it is formulated for improved sensitivity.
Click here to view the Biogel® PI UltraTouch® Datasheet
Recommended for use in all general surgeries or surgeries where latex allergies are a concern for patients or clinicians.
- Unique Biogel® coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss 1
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence2
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.653
- Improved efficiency as less gloves are wasted4