Sterile, powder-free, synthetic, polychloroprene surgical glove that reduces the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitization because it is made from a synthetic elastomer.
The underglove is blue in color and can be worn alone or as part of the Puncture Indication SystemTM, as the smooth surface is specifically engineered for unparalleled ease of double-donning.
Recommended for use in all general surgeries or surgeries where latex allergies are a concern for patients or clinicians.
Appropriate for use in the presence of cytotoxic agents1, unless otherwise specified by the chemical manufacturer’s guidelines.
Click here to view the Biogel® Skinsense® Indicator® Underglove Datasheet
- Helps prevent glove punctures from going unnoticed
- Blue underglove worn under any Biogel® synthetic powder-free surgical glove creates the Puncture Indication SystemTM
- Blue color spot alerts wearer of punctures in outer latex glove, if a perforation occurs in the presence of fluid
- Unique Biogel® coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss2
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence3
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.654
- Improved efficiency as less gloves are wasted5