Mölnlycke NPWT Hub
Do you have questions about Avance® Solo? Contact Advanced Wound Support at 855-921-5623
What is the Avance Solo NPWT system?
Avance Solo is a portable single patient use negative pressure system that delivers negative pressure to the wound site while transporting exudate from the wound to a dressing and canister
The system uses Controlled Fluid Management (CFM) technology™ which is a combination of controlled airflow, absorptive dressing and distal canister enabling the Avance® Solo NPWT System to deliver continuous regulated negative pressure
Learn more about the product
What are the areas of use/indications?
Closed incisions (ciNPT):
- Orthopaedic: Primary and revision arthroplasties
- Cardiothoracic: CABG; Sternotomy
- Obgyn: C-section; Abdominal hysterectomy
- General/Colorectal: Laparotomy;
- Ventral hernia repair Vascular: Groin incisions
- Plastic: Abdominal wall reconstruction; Mastectomy
Open wounds (dNPWT):
- Acute wounds
- Traumatic wounds
- Subacute wounds
- Dehisced wounds
- Chronic wounds such as pressure ulcers (Avance Solo Adapt)
What is included in the Avance Solo system and what dressing sizes are available?
The available assortment is to be found at your regional Mölnlycke product page here. The system ‘Starter Set’ consists of a Pump, 50ml Canister with tubing, 4 x AA batteries, Border dressing and fixation strips. System consumables and various dressing sizes can be purchased separately.
How do I go about implementing the system at my clinic?
Contact Advanced Wound Support at 855-921-5623.