Foam dressing for exuding wounds
Highly-absorbent foam dressing for normal and viscous exudate
Mepilex® XT foam dressing is designed for moderate exuding wounds. It handles more fluid and absorbs fluid faster than other foam dressings.
- Handles more fluid than other foam dressings
- Absorbs fluid faster than other foam dressings
- Manages low and high viscosity fluid and can be used on all exuding wound-healing stage
- Requires fewer dressing changes compared to other foam dressings and may lead to reduced treatment costs
- May be used under compression
Further product information
When to use Mepilex XT
Mepilex XT is designed for a wide range of acute and chronic exuding wounds in all healing stages, such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers and traumatic wounds.
|211100||4˝ x 4˝ (10 x 10 cm)||5||70|
|211200||4˝ x 8˝ (10 x 20 cm)||5||45|
|211300||6˝ x 6˝ (15 x 15 cm)||5||25|
|211400||8˝ x 8˝ (20 x 20 cm)||5||20|