Powder-free examination glove
Non-sterile, powder-free, natural rubber latex glove.
Biogel® Diagnostic is a non-sterile, powder-free, natural rubber latex glove recommended for all clinical procedures.
- Unique Biogel® coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.65
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Powder-free to minimize the risk of allergic reactions to aerosolized natural rubber latex proteins
- Typically contains 50μg or less of water-extractable proteins
- Improved efficiency as less gloves are wasted
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical addititves
- Straight finger design
- Designated left and right
- Textured surface
- Straw colored
- Natural rubber latex
- Biogel® polymer coating
* AQL = Acceptable Quality Level refers to the maximum number of defective products that could be considered acceptable during the random sampling of an inspection, in this case freedom from holes in gloves.
A recent published study analyzed the clinical and operational costs related to the use of natural rubber latex gloves. The study found that the costs associated with latex allergy events and latex-related O.R. teardowns outweighed the line-item costs of synthetic or latex-free gloves. After the facility converted to Biogel synthetic gloves, they were able to reduce their overall costs by 25%, saving over $74,000.
Are your facility’s glove choices allowing safety and savings to slip through your fingers? Maybe it’s time to take a closer look at the power of a partnership with Mölnlycke. To learn more about the study or have a Biogel expert contact you, please click below.
Further product information
4 boxes per case