Natural rubber latex surgical underglove
Biogel Indicator Underglove
Latex surgical underglove for use alone or as part of the Biogel® Puncture Indication® System™
Biogel® Indicator® Underglove is designed for you to wear beneath your preferred Biogel surgical glove. The smooth outer surface makes it easy to don a Biogel overglove, for the protection of a double-gloving Puncture Indication System.
The natural rubber latex provides feel, sensitivity and dexterity.
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indicatione
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are at least 3.5 times as likely to fail compared to Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air inflation tested for holes typically not detected in a visual inspection
- Reduced risk of a hole with an industry-leading AQL of 0.65, determined post packaging
- Low endotoxin level (<20 EU/pair) which may reduce the risk of post-operative complications
A recent published study analyzed the clinical and operational costs related to the use of natural rubber latex gloves. The study found that the costs associated with latex allergy events and latex-related O.R. teardowns outweighed the line-item costs of synthetic or latex-free gloves. After the facility converted to Biogel synthetic gloves, they were able to reduce their overall costs by 25%, saving over $74,000.
Are your facility’s glove choices allowing safety and savings to slip through your fingers? Maybe it’s time to take a closer look at the power of a partnership with Mölnlycke. To learn more about the study or have a Biogel expert contact you, please click below.
Further product information
4 boxes per case