General-use surgical gloves
All-purpose natural rubber latex surgical gloves for feel and dexterity
Biogel® Surgeons is a sterile, powder-free, natural rubber latex surgical glove for excellent barrier protection in general surgical procedures.
Recommended for all general surgical procedures and other specialties that do not require unique characteristics.
- Unique Biogel® coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.65
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Powder-free to minimize the risk of allergic reactions to aerosolized natural rubber latex proteins
- Typically contains 50μg or less of water-extractable proteins
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives
- Improved efficiency as less gloves are wasted
- Curved finger design
- Micro-roughened surface
- Straw colored
- Natural rubber latex
- Biogel® polymer coating
* AQL = Acceptable Quality Level refers to the maximum number of defective products that could be considered acceptable during the random sampling of an inspection, in this case freedom from holes in gloves.
BIOGEL SURGICAL GLOVES
Eliminating latex can actually reduce your costs
A recent published study analyzed the clinical and operational costs related to the use of natural rubber latex gloves. The study found that the costs associated with latex allergy events and latex-related O.R. teardowns outweighed the line-item costs of synthetic or latex-free gloves. After the facility converted to Biogel synthetic gloves, they were able to reduce their overall costs by 25%, saving over $74,000.
Are your facility’s glove choices allowing safety and savings to slip through your fingers? Maybe it’s time to take a closer look at the power of a partnership with Mölnlycke. To learn more about the study or have a Biogel expert contact you, please click below.
Further product information
4 boxes per case