Antimicrobial foam dressing
Antimicrobial foam dressing for low to medium exuding burns and wounds
Mepilex® Ag is a soft and highly conformable antimicrobial foam dressing that absorbs exudate and maintains a moist wound environment. The Safetac® technology layer seals the wound edges, preventing the exudate from leaking onto the surrounding skin, thus minimizing the risk of maceration.
the patient to additional pain.
Mepilex Ag starts to inactivate wound related pathogens within 30 minutes with sustained effect up to 7 days.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes
- Stays in place allowing easy application of compression or retention bandage
- Well suited for use under compression bandages
- May be cut to suit various wound shapes and difficult-to-dress locations
- Promotes patient comfort during wear
- May remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound
- May be adjusted without losing its adherent properties
- Low potential for skin irritation and allergy
Further product information
When to use Mepilex Ag
You can use Mepilex Ag to manage low to moderately exuding wounds, such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers and partial thickness burns. And it can be used under compression bandaging.
How to use Mepilex Ag
Watch how you easily apply our all-in-one Mepilex Ag dressing. Start by cleaning the wound prior to applying the dressing. For best result, Mepilex Ag should overlap the dry surrounding skin by at least 1-2 cm. Try Tubifast® when you need a fixation.
NB: For full instructions for use, see the packaging IFU.
|287100||4˝ x 4˝ (10 x 10 cm)||5||70|
|287090||4˝ x 5˝ (10 x 12 cm)||5||70|
|287200||4˝ x 8˝ (10 x 20 cm)||5||45|
|287300||6˝ x 6˝ (15 x 15 cm)||5||25|
|287400||8˝ x 8˝ (20 x 20 cm)||5||20|
|287500||8˝ x 20˝ (20 x 50 cm)||2||10|