Tubifast 2-Way Stretch
Tubular bandage that stretches in both radial and longitudinal directions
Tubifast® 2-Way Stretch™ is a lightweight elasticated tubular bandage with radial and longitudinal stretch.
- Lightweight elasticated tubular bandage
- Radial and longitudinal stretch1 for fixation anywhere on the body
- Quick and easy to use, with decreased fraying
- Holds dressings securely, without constriction or compression
- Does not contain natural rubber latex
Further product information
When to use Tubifast 2-way stretch
Tubifast 2-way stretch can be used as a dressing retention and skin covering for any part of the body. It can also be used for patch wrapping and as an under-cast stockinette. Because of its tubular construction, Tubifast 2-way stretch is particularly suitable for holding dressings in place on difficult areas.
How to use Tubifast 2-way stretch
|Product code||Line/Product||Limb size||Width*|
|2434||RED - Small Limbs||3.5˝ - 7.1˝ (9 - 18 cm)||1.5˝ (3.5 cm)|
|2436||GREEN - Small and medium limbs||5.5˝ - 9.5˝ (14 - 24 cm)||2˝ (5 cm)|
|2438||BLUE - Large limbs||9.5˝ - 15.8˝ (24 - 40 cm)||3˝ (7.5 cm)|
|2440||YELLOW - Extra-large limbs, heads, children’s trunks||13.8˝ - 25.2˝ (35 - 64 cm)||4.5˝ (10.75 cm)|
|2444||PURPLE - Large adult trunks||25.2˝ - 51.2 (64 -130 cm)||8˝ (20 cm)|
* Length for all Tubifast 2-Way Stretch is 10 m.