Synthetic accelerator free surgical glove
Sterile, powder-free, synthetic, polychloroprene surgical glove
Biogel® NeoDerm® is a sterile, powder-free, synthetic, polychloroprene surgical glove that reduce the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitization because they are made from a synthetic elastomer.
If chemical sensitivities to accelerators or natural rubber latex allergies are a concern, for patients or clinicians, this glove made of polychloroprene is the answer.
Biogel® NeoDerm® is manufactured without the chemicals commonly known as accelerators (thiurams mercaptobenzothiazole, diphenylthiourea, diphenyl guanidine, dithiocarbamates),
Recommended for use in all general surgeries or surgeries where latex allergies are a concern for patients or clinicians.
- Unique Biogel® coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.65
- Improved efficiency as less gloves are wasted
- Reduce the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitization becuase they are made from a synthetic elastomer.
- Curved finger design
- Micro-roughened surface
- Khaki colored
- Synthetic polychloroprene
- Biogel® polymer coating
* AQL = Acceptable Quality Level refers to the maximum number of defective products that could be considered acceptable during the random sampling of an inspection, in this case freedom from holes in gloves.
A recent published study analyzed the clinical and operational costs related to the use of natural rubber latex gloves. The study found that the costs associated with latex allergy events and latex-related O.R. teardowns outweighed the line-item costs of synthetic or latex-free gloves. After the facility converted to Biogel synthetic gloves, they were able to reduce their overall costs by 25%, saving over $74,000.
Are your facility’s glove choices allowing safety and savings to slip through your fingers? Maybe it’s time to take a closer look at the power of a partnership with Mölnlycke. To learn more about the study or have a Biogel expert contact you, please click below.
Further product information
4 boxes per case