Polychloroprene surgical gloves
Synthetic (non-latex) polychloroprene surgical glove
Biogel® Skinsense is a sterile, powder-free, synthetic, polychloroprene surgical glove that reduces the possibility of glove-related latex protein sensitization because it is made from a synthetic elastomer.
Recommended for use in all surgeries or surgeries where latex allergies are a concern for patients or clinicians.
Tested according to ASTM 6978-05 and approved for use with chemotherapy agents. Please refer to permeation details for breakthrough times.
- Unique Biogel® coating on the inner surface
- Makes gloves easy to don even with damp hands
- Soothes the skin to help prevent moisture loss
- Beaded cuff for added security
- Powder-free to eliminate starch powder-related complications
- Every glove is air inflation tested and visually inspected for quality and user confidence
- Industry leading AQL freedom from holes of 0.65
- Low dermatitis potential – this product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives
- Curved finger design
- Micro-roughened surface
- Straw colored
- Synthetic polychloroprene
- Biogel® polymer coating
* AQL = Acceptable Quality Level refers to the maximum number of defective products that could be considered acceptable during the random sampling of an inspection, in this case freedom from holes in gloves.
A recent published study analyzed the clinical and operational costs related to the use of natural rubber latex gloves. The study found that the costs associated with latex allergy events and latex-related O.R. teardowns outweighed the line-item costs of synthetic or latex-free gloves. After the facility converted to Biogel synthetic gloves, they were able to reduce their overall costs by 25%, saving over $74,000.
Are your facility’s glove choices allowing safety and savings to slip through your fingers? Maybe it’s time to take a closer look at the power of a partnership with Mölnlycke. To learn more about the study or have a Biogel expert contact you, please click below.
Further product information
- Biogel® Skinsense (2.05 MB)
- Biogel Features Chart (2.05 MB)
- Biogel Full Range Brochure (4 MB)
- Chemotherapy Permeation Data Sheet (145 kB)
4 boxes per case
Biogel Skinsense Indicator Underglove
Synthetic (non-latex) polychloroprene surgical underglove
Sterile, powder-free, synthetic, polychloroprene surgical glove
Biogel PI UltraTouch
Synthetic (not made with natural rubber latex) surgical glove with enhanced sensitivity and softness.
Biogel PI Micro
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove. Heightened sensitivity with proven strength