Gelling fiber dressing
Gelling fiber dressing with superior fluid retention
Exufiber® is a sterile non-woven gelling fiber dressing made from highly absorbent polyvinyl alcohol fibers. It can be used to manage a wide range of exuding wounds including cavity wounds, leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, and surgical wounds. Upon contact with wound exudate, Exufiber transforms into a gel that facilitates moist wound healing and ease of removal during dressing changes.
Exufiber has a high absorption and retention capacity, reducing the risk of leakage and maceration.
- Superior fluid retention capacity when compared to a leading gelling fiber dressing*
- Less risk of leakage and maceration
- Transforms into a gel that facilitates a moist wound healing environment
- Easy one-piece dressing removal which may save time and potentially help provide patient comfort
- Combining Exufiber and Mepilex Border all-in-one dressing, with Safetac® creates an effective wound management option for highly exuding wounds
* when compared to Aquacel® Extra
Listen to what clinicians have to say about Exufiber
Emi Mateo Marín on her experiences with Exufiber
Further product information
When to use Exufiber
Exufiber can be used on a wide range of exuding wounds, including pressure ulcers, leg and foot ulcers, partial thickness burns, surgical wounds, donor sites, and chronic wounds.
How to use Exufiber
See these easy-to-follow instructions for using Exufiber.
|709900||2˝ x 2˝ (5 x 5 cm)||10||40|
|709902||4˝ x 4.8˝ (10 x 12 cm)||10||60|
|709903||6˝ x 6˝ (15 x 15 cm)||10||60|
|709909||0.8˝ x 17.7˝ (2 x 45 cm)||5||25|
Mepilex Border Flex
Designed to conform and stay on
The self-adherent all-in-one bordered foam dressing
Mepilex Border Sacrum
Five-layer foam dressing for pressure ulcer prevention and management of sacral wounds
Mepilex Border Heel
Five-layer foam dressing for pressure ulcer prevention and management of heel wounds