Scar care dressing
The self-adherent silicone gel sheeting for scar management
Topical silicone empirically has been shown to have a positive impact on hypertrophic and keloid scars.
Benefits of Mepiform
- Conforms well to body contours
- No extra fixation is needed
- May be cut to size
- Thin, flexible and discreet
- May be worn in daily activities
- May be re-applied
- May be used for several days
Mepiform should optimally be worn for 24 hours a day. Remove the dressing once per day for inspection and washing of the skin. The dressing can then be reapplied. Mepiform should under normal conditions be changed every 3 - 7 days or when the adherent properties of the dressing are no longer sufficient.
Areas of use
- Old and new hypertrophic and keloid scars
- Closed wounds which may prevent the formation of hypertrophic and keloid scars
Further product information
How to use Mepiform
Watch how to apply a Mepiform dressing.
How to use Mepiform - step by step
|293199||1.6˝ x 12˝ (4 x 30 cm)||5||50|
|293299||2˝ x 3˝ (5 x 7.5 cm)||5||25|
|293499||4˝ x 7˝ (10 x 18 cm) 5||5||35|
Mölnlycke related products