Absorbent foam dressing
Conformable foam dressing for acute and chronic wounds on the heel
Mepilex® Heel is a shaped foam dressing, designed for wounds occurring on the heel. Mepilex Heel minimizes pain and wound or skin damage at dressing change.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes
- Stays in place allowing easy application of compression or retention bandages
- Minimizes the risk of maceration
- Effectively manages exudate
- Shaped especially for the heel
When to use Mepilex Heel
Mepilex Heel is an absorbent heel dressing – designed for a wide range of low to medium exuding wounds. Whether applied to the heel or malleolus, Mepilex heel absorbs exudate and utilized Safetac® technology to seal the wound margin, thereby helping minimize the risk of maceration. With its Safetac interface, Mepilex Heel can be removed with minimal risk of trauma to the wound or surrounding skin.
|288100||5˝ x 8˝ (13 x 20 cm)||5||25|